What is Nurse Practitioner Aesthetic Consultants?
NP and RN Aesthetic Consultants is a peer to peer educational service for medical professionals led by New England Skin Centers Clinical Director, Christine McMackin, NP-C, and Director of Education Tobi Baker-Daigle, RN. Christine and Tobi are both certified advanced injectors and on the faculty of National Laser Institute training the next generation of injectors. Christine and Tobi are recognized as leaders in the field of education, nationally recognized cosmetic injectors and provide consulting and education on a case by case basis. Training also includes business development, branding, social media, and clinical aspects of medical aesthetics.
What pre-qualifications do I need?
Providers need Botox & dermal filler certification prior to any hands on training. For hands on training, you must be an MD, NP, PA or RN with malpractice insurance and a Medical Director as appropriate.
What are your fees?
- Hands on Botox & Dermal Filler Training: $2500 for 3-4 hours for up to 2 injectors
- Dermasculpt Microcannula Training: $2500 for 4 hours *Not for novice injectors
- Business Coaching & Medical Aesthetic Branding: $1250 for 2 hours
- Text/Phone Call Consulting: $250 for 30-minutes, $500 for 60-minutes
- Injector Internship: Fee and time frame are case by case
*Travel time, expenses and sharing of protocols are an additional fee; previously trained providers will receive a reduced consulting fee.
Questions? Want to enroll?